External Pond Pumps
Submersible or Inline Pond Pump
Pondmaster magnetic drive pumps are specifically designed to meet the demands of a pond. Unlike most other pumps on the market, magnetic drive pumps are made to run continuously, without seals to wear out. Magnetic drive pumps are highly energy efficient using less energy than direct driven pumps, and they will potentially save hundreds of...
Use this chart to determine the proper size pump for your pond. The height of the water outlet above the surface of the pond is called the Head Height. Gallons Per Hour (GPH) represents the maximum amount of water your pump is capable of pushing at a given Head Height. To ensure the pump's best possible performance, reduce...
· 316 Stainless Steel Rotor
· No seals, Fish-safe because no oil is used
· Reliable Ceramic Bearings
· Vortex Impeller
· Self resetting thermal overload protection
· Convenient carry handle
· Pump can be placed vertical or horizontal
· Inline (Below water line) and Submersible...